Arocha Hair Restoration COVID-19 FAQs
As our patient, your wellbeing is our highest priority. We have been closely monitoring the respiratory illness caused by Coronavirus (COVID-19), and we would like to provide resources to help you take care of your health and protect others. Click here for updated information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) about this evolving situation, how to reduce the risk of spreading illness, travel health notices and more. Thank you for your trust in us during these challenging times. We will continue to provide updates on this page as the situation evolves. Call us at 713-526-4247 if you have any questions about our guidelines below.
At this time:
- We remain open to serve you. For patients currently scheduled for a procedure: we are ready to perform your procedure in a safe, cleanly environment. Since we are an outpatient clinic, we are able to continue conducting elective procedures at this time.
- Enhanced Cleanliness – Our standard cleaning procedures have always used EPA-certified cleansers and disinfectants to maintain the cleanliness of our offices and equipment. But, in this new situation, we have implemented incremental cleaning protocols to increase the frequency of cleaning (common surfaces, handwashing & disinfecting, etc..) to help ensure we minimize the risk of any transmission of germs or viruses. Your health and safety are our top concern.
- New Policy for Consultations and Procedures
- At this time, Dr. Arocha will be conducting virtual consultations and follow-ups via FaceTime or Skype only. No consultations or follow-ups will be conducted in person at our office to minimize the risk to yourselves and our staff. Fill out this form and someone from our office will be in touch within 24 hours.
- If you are here for a procedure, only patients are allowed in the waiting room, please keep visitors in your car or drop patients off.
- Upon arrival to our office, we kindly ask that you use the hand sanitizer we have provided. Please disinfect your hands prior to using any pens to fill out documents we may need from you.
- Please call us and reschedule your procedure if you have any symptoms like a fever, cough, sore throat, vomiting, or shortness of breath. If you have these symptoms, please check with your primary care provider ideally first over the phone.
- If your immune system is compromised in any way, please reschedule your procedure to a month or two out.
- Even if asymptomatic, if you have had known contact with COVID-19 or have traveled through a warning level 3 country over the past two weeks, please call and reschedule your procedure.
Our business hours remain the same. We are open from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Call us today at 713-526-4247 with any questions or concerns you might have.